Quite often, as a programmer, I learn something new. Some are utilitarian; some are philosophical; some are opinions in programming. I want to document these learnings for later use and also to remember. So I’m starting a new site, til.kracekumar.com, to demonstrate this learning. So far, there are six posts.
The inspiration comes from Simon Willson’s TIL website.
Why the new site?
- I’m planning to write often; sometimes, the post will fit in just two tweets.
- I don’t want the existing followers of the site to see a lot of small and new content.
In case you’d to follow the learnings and tips, you can subscribe to RSS feed.
- The site uses a static site generator, Hugo.
- The repo resides in Gitlab.
- The analytics and visitor tracking using plausible.io.
- The custom website dark theme, photophobia forked from setsevireon/photophobia.
- TIL: https://til.kracekumar.com
- Simon Willson’s TIL: https://til.simonwillison.net
- RSS feed: https://til.kracekumar.com/index.xml
- Hugo: https://gohugo.io/
- Gitlab Repo: https://gitlab.com/kracekumar/til
- Plausible: https://plausible.io/
- Photophobia theme: https://github.com/setsevireon/photophobia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.