Django has very good debug toolbar for debugging
SQL. While working with
Single Page Application and
API exceptions can’t be displayed in browser. Exception is sent to front end. What if the exception can be printed to console ?
Django middleware gets called for every
request/response. The small helper class looks like
Add the filename and class name to
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES in settings file like
This is how exceptions looks
- Parameterize Python Tests
- “Don’t touch your face” - Neural Network will warn you
- Capture all browser HTTP[s] calls to load a web page
- How long do Python Postgres tools take to load data?
- Debugging Python multiprocessing program with strace
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.